- Minecraft: Despite GameTracker addition, no new players have arrived in February.
- Unreal Tournament 2004: Private server is still broken. More space has been allocated to it, so it can host maps and gamemodes separately from the public server.
- Unreal Tournament 2003: No changes.
- Garry's Mod: Future changes to the GMod server are planned in order to establish significant uptime.
- Team Fortress 2: A few more maps were added, but for the most part this server has not seen any significant changes.
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive: Still broken; there is a lack of urgency to fix this.
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: The server remains the most popular BosaikNet service.
- IRC: Services remain down. It will be a pain to fix. I still haven't had the time nor necessity to make this a priority.
- ZNC: External roadblocks are the only thing preventing full restoration of ZNC services.
- Forums: No changes.
Official BosaikNet news for everyone
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest