- Server: We are on entirely new hardware with approximately doubled capacity.
- Minecraft: The server is currently down. It may or may not be restored when Spigot 1.13 is stable.
- Unreal Tournament 2004: "Private" (vs. bots) server is fully functional and appears to see use.
- Unreal Tournament 2003: Automatic restart is still planned; other than that, a stats account is no longer a requirement to connect. This server is seeing use, but it has to be nannied by the administration to ensure proper performance. The configuration for TTM could see some work, but administration currently does not have the time to re-learn TTM.
- Garry's Mod: Garry's Mod is no longer a 24/7 server due to memory consumption. It rarely sees use, but will likely see increasing use in the future.
- Team Fortress 2: The server has been restored following a long period of downtime between April and July 2018.
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive: Still broken; there is a lack of urgency to fix this. It may work with updates, but the configuration is still broken for normal use.
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Status unknown.
- IRC: Services remain down. It will be a pain to fix. I still haven't had the time nor necessity to make this a priority.
- ZNC: External roadblocks are the only thing preventing full restoration of ZNC services. Administration needs to contact service users to ensure proper re-establishment of accounts.
- Forums: phpBB is now up-to-date.
Official BosaikNet news for everyone
1 post • Page 1 of 1